Hudson Valley Planning and Preservation was started in 2008 by Susan Roth, AICP, who has over 20 years of professional planning experience. She qualifies as an architectural historian under the Secretary of Interior Standards for Historic Preservation. She holds a BA in Art History, Masters in Regional and City Planning and a Masters in Business Administration.
HVPP prides itself with its ability to form teams on short notice with other professionals on an as needed basis to provide clients with excellent service.
Client Services include:
- Municipal Planning, including advising planning boards on submissions, SEQRA processing, Master Planning, and zoning code revisions.
- Historic Preservation consulting, including architectural surveys to determine the boundaries of historic districts, design guidelines to protect district character or create character.
- Economic Development Planning and Non-profit Management, including grant management and program management for non-profits aimed at improving the strength of a downtown business district.
- Business planning for small businesses, especially those that are seeking funding sources or special consideration because of an eligible minority status.
- Admin services, including management of meetings and grant fulfillment.